Love Jacqui's Gourmet sauces? Check out a few of her favorite recipes here! Shop her digital cookbook for more recipes!
beef & Pineapple
1 lb. boneless beef tip Sirloin Steak
1 Tsp. Jacqui’s Gourmet Jammin’ Jerk Seasoning
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
½ Tsp Corn Starch
2 green or red bell peppers, chopped 3/4” inch
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Can (8 oz) pineapple chunks in juice
1 Cup Jacqui’s Gourmet Jerk Sauce
- Cut beef steak into 3/4” cubes.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, jerk seasoning, and corn starch. Add beef and toss to coat.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil. Add bell peppers and garlic. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes and bell peppers are crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet.
- Set aside in same skillet, add beef (half at a time) and stir 2-3 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink.
Stir in jerk sauce and pineapple, add bell pepper and garlic and allow to boil. Serve with rice.
sweet reggae rosemary chicken MARINADE
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp fresh Rosemary sprigs, minced
1 Tbsp. Jacqui’s Gourmet Sweet Reggae Seasoning
1 cup Jacqui’s Gourmet Sweet Reggae Sauce
- Preheat and outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grill.
- Whisk coconut oil, rosemary, Jacqui’s Gourmet Sweet Reggae Seasoning and Sauce together in a bowl.
- Place chicken breast in a resealable bag. Pour in mixture over chicken, except for 1/8 cup.
- Seal bag and massage mixture into chicken breast. Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken, baste with remaining 1/8 cup of marinade and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Cover with foil and let rest for at least 2 minutes before serving.
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
4 ½ cup assorted chopped vegetables (Ie, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and zucchini).
1 small onion, chopped
1 Tsp. Jacqui’s Gourmet Sweet Reggae Seasoning
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute vegetables, onion and Jacqui’s Gourmet Sweet Reggae Seasoning.
Stir vegetable mixture occasionally until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.